83 Harbour Road
, BT22 1EA
||83 Harbour Road, Portavogie
- Extended terraced home
- 2 bedrooms
- Lounge with dining area
- uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Parking to front and enclosed yard to rear
- Close to harbour and beach
- Current EPC rating - E47
Whether you're looking for a weekend "bolt hole", a first step on the property ladder or a home for "empty nesters" 83 Harbour Road, Portavogie offers exceptional value for money.
The property has been extended and offers a ground floor lounge/diner with kitchen and 2 first floor bedrooms with family bathroom. The loft is floored and accessible via a slingsby ladder. The property enjoys views over the commercial harbour and is just a short stroll to the beach and the award winning Quays Restaurant. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally there is parking to the front and an enclosed yard to the rear which is a "wee sun trap" in the evenings.
- Hardwood door with viewing pane.
Tiled floor, Single panel radiator, Wood panelled walls and ceiling, Stairs to 1st floor landing.
- 5.49m x 4.52m (18' 0" x 14' 10")
At widest points.
Feature brick fireplace, Wood effect laminate flooring, Double panel radiator, Smoke alarm, Under stairs storage cupboard, Sliding patio doors to rear, Sea views.
- 3.81m x 2.31m (12' 6" x 7' 7")
Range of high and low level units in oak finish with roll edge worktops, Stainless steel sink with mixer tap, Plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine, Tiled walls and floor, Wood panelled ceiling, Hardwood door with glazed viewing pane.
- Access to roof space, Shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.57m x 3.05m (15' 0" x 10' 0")
Built-in bed and wardrobe furniture, Wood effect laminate flooring, Feature cast iron fireplace, Views of harbour and sea, Single panel radiator, Wood panelled ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.59m x 2.31m (8' 6" x 7' 7")
Built-in bed and wardrobes, Single panel radiator, Wood panelled ceiling.
- Light suite comprising bath with shower over, WC and pedestal wash hand basin, Double panel radiator, Part tiled walls, Wood effect laminate flooring, Wood panelled ceiling.
- Paved yard to rear, uPVC oil tank, Tap, Enclosed by walls and fence.
Parking to front.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
83 Harbour Road is located facing Portavogie Harbour close to the Quays Restaurant.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.