7A Vestry Road
, BT23 6HJ
||7A Vestry Road, Ballygowan
- Beautiful new build detached home of approx 2,300 sq ft
- Outstanding rural setting
- Generous site extending to approx. 0.8 acres
- 4 bedrooms (2 ensuite - 2 on each floor)
- Open plan kitchen/sun room
- Sitting room
- Family bathroom
- Utility room
- Oil fired central heating - uPVC double glazing
- SAP EPC - 85
"So you want the enjoyment of countryside living but need to be close to Belfast for work perhaps - allow us to introduce you to 7A Vestry Road, Ballygowan..."
This outstanding new build detached home is being built to the highest of standards and will be available for occupation in Spring/summer 2018. Set on a generous site of approximately 0.8 acres and extending to approximately 2,300 sq ft the property offers excellent family accommodation. The centre piece of the home is the sun room to the rear, with views towards the Mourne Mountains, which can be open plan to, the "heart of any home", a luxury fitted kitchen with central island. An interconnected lounge with multi fuel stove and a separate sitting/TV room complete the reception space. 4 bedrooms are included with 2 on each floor and 2 with ensuite shower rooms. The first floor master suite also includes a walk through dressing area. Finally there is a ground floor bathroom with both bath and shower and a very useful utility room.
Upon receipt of signed contracts the lucky buyer will have the opportunity to work with the developer to personalise finishes, such as kitchen and bathrooms, to put their own stamp on this property and make it a dream home in an idyllic setting.
- 4.57m x 3.96m (15' 0" x 13' 4")
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 4.37m x 4.24m (14' 4" x 13' 11")
Feature fireplace, Open to;
- 5.54m x 3.61m (18' 2" x 11' 10")
Fitted high and low level units and worktops plus island chosen from set list of finishes, Open to;
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.72m x 3.99m (15' 6" x 13' 1")
Patio doors to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.59m x 2.31m (8' 6" x 7' 7")
Fitted units and worktops from set list of finishes, Door to rear.
- 3.07m x 2.44m (10' 1" x 8' 6")
Fitted suite comprising bath, separate shower, WC and wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.44m x 3.61m (14' 7" x 11' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower, WC and wash hand basin.
- BED 4/STUDY:
- 4.44m x 2.59m (14' 7" x 8' 6")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.44m x 4.42m (14' 7" x 14' 6")
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 4.83m x 1.91m (15' 10" x 6' 3")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.83m x 4.39m (15' 10" x 14' 5")
- Gardens laid in grass with driveway.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Ballygowan towards Saintfield, Vestry Road is the second road on the left and 7A is currently at roof level and visible from the main Saintfield Road.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.