7 Old Priory Close
, BT23 4PZ
||7 Old Priory Close, Newtownards
- Semi detached home
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Exceptional back garden
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with multi fuel stove
- Kitchen with casual dining area
- Luxury, tiled bathroom
- uPVC double glazing & Oil fired central heating
- "Must be seen!"
"If you have a budget of up to £99,950 and are looking for a 3 bed semi detached in Newtownards then you simply MUST see this beautiful home..."
Presented to an exceptional standard throughout, with feature wood internal doors, this semi detached home would make an excellent first time buy or fresh start. It offers 3 bedrooms, a luxury fully tiled bathroom, lounge with multi fuel stove and fitted kitchen with casual dining area. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. The real surprise of this home, however, is for garden lovers - just look at that back garden! How much fun would your kids have in this generous, enclosed space?
Located in the Scrabo Estate, close to Tesco Castlebawn, Ards Shopping Centre and all the wide variety of schools, restaurants and other amenities in Newtownards Town, what more could you ask for. Viewing strictly by prior appointment via the agent.
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Single panel radiator and smoke alarm.
- 3.07m x 4.39m (10' 1" x 14' 5")
At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring. Open feature fireplace with tiled hearth. Bay window.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- 2.49m x 5.79m (8' 2" x 19' 0")
At widest points. Range of high and low level units in a wood effect finish. Integrated Bush hob and oven with extractor fan. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and fridge-freezer. Part tiled walls. Access to understair storage and to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.64m x 3.86m (8' 8" x 12' 8")
Single panel radiator. Access to storage/hotpress.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.59m x 3.86m (8' 6" x 12' 8")
At widest points. Single panel radiator. Built in storage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.13m x 2.9m (7' 0" x 9' 6")
At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring. Single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising P-shaped bath with hand shower, W.C and pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail.
- Smoke alarm. Access to roofspace.
- Small lawned aread to front. Enclosed rear lawn with paved patio area, bricked shed and boiler house.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Circular Road turn into Lisbane Drive (opposite Regent House car park) then turn first right into Old Priory Close.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.