6 Brooklands Avenue
, BT23 4XZ
||6 Brooklands Avenue, Newtownards
- Beautifully presented detached family home
- Sought-after location close to Ards Shopping Centre and Kiltonga Nature Reserve
- 4 Bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Formal lounge with brick fireplace
- Luxury kitchen open to dining room
- Large utility room with access to integral garage
- Sitting room with patio doors to conservatory
- Modern family bathroom with twin sinks
- Pebbled driveway to front
- Generous lawn garden to rear with patio area
- Countryside views to rear
- Oak effect uPVC double glazing - Oil fired central heating
- Current EPC rating - E40
"This is an absolutely stunning property in an enviable location - space inside and out, amazing gardens, convenient location yet private and with superb countryside views".
This fine detached home is located in a private cul de sac just a short stroll form Newtownards town centre yet could be a country dream with those grounds and rural views. It offers 4 double bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room), a luxury, modern tiled bathroom with twin sinks, a lounge with feature fireplace, a family room (with single glazed lean to conservatory), a luxury kitchen open plan to dining room, utility room, cloakroom and integral double garage. The entire property is bright and airy and benefits from a south west facing garden. Speaking of the garden just look at what is on offer - space for the family, space to relax, a sheltered area for your washing line and sheds and a spacious pebbled driveway. The property benefits from oak effect uPVC double glazing and fascias and oil fired central heating.
We could go on but, if you're fortunate enough to be house hunting in this price bracket, let us invite you to come and see this superb home for yourself - we think you'll like it. Viewings strictly by prior appointment with the agent.
- Oak effect uPVC sliding door, Light, Glazed door to;
- Wood flooring, Double panel radiator, Smoke alarm, Stairs to 1st floor landing.
- White WC and pedestal wash hand basin, Tiled flooring and skirting, Single panel radiator.
- 6.48m x 3.66m (21' 3" x 12' 0")
Feature brick fireplace with tiled hearth and wooden mantle, Wood flooring, TV point, Single panel radiator, Double panel radiator, Wall lights.
- 4.17m x 3.25m (13' 8" x 10' 8")
High and low level wood units with roll edge worktops, 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, Space for Range cooker, Integrated extractor hood, Integrated dishwasher and fridge-freezer, Under pelmet lights, Part tiled walls, Tiled floor, Recessed spotlights, Open to;
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.28m x 3.23m (10' 9" x 10' 7")
Double panel radiator, Tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.95m x 1.75m (16' 3" x 5' 9")
Low level units plus larder to match kitchen, Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, Space for tumble dryer and washing machine, Part tiled walls, Tiled floor, Single panel radiator, Oak effect uPVC door to rear garden, Oil fired boiler, Access to integral garage.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 4.95m x 4.7m (16' 3" x 15' 5")
Up and over door, Light and power points, Roof space storage - Office space with light and power points.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.15m (13' 0" x 10' 4")
TV point, Double panel radiator, Tongue and groove panelled ceiling, Recessed spotlights, Oak effect uPVC sliding doors to;
- 3.71m x 2.18m (12' 2" x 7' 2")
Tiled floor, Sliding doors to rear garden.
- Recessed spotlights, Smoke alarm, Access to roof space, Large shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.68m x 3.56m (12' 1" x 11' 8")
Double panel radiator, Recessed spotlights.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising WC, pedestal wash hand basin and double shower cubicle with Mira Events electric shower, Tiled walls, Single panel radiator, Tongue and groove panelled ceiling with recessed spotlights, Shaving point.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 3.28m (10' 9" x 10' 9")
Single panel radiator, Built-in wardrobe, Countryside views.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.28m x 3.1m (10' 9" x 10' 2")
Single panel radiator, Built-in wardrobes.
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with Mira Sport electric shower over and glass shower screen, Twin sinks with storage under, WC, Tiled floor, Tiled walls, Recessed spotlights, Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.76m x 2.82m (12' 4" x 9' 3")
At widest points - into robes.
Built-in mirrored sliderobes, Single panel radiator, Built-in storage cupboard, Countryside views.
- Small lawn garden to front with planted trees and shrubs, Pebbled driveway with access to integral garage.
Large garden to rear in lawn enclosed by fencing with countryside views, Pebbled area, Light and tap. Large paved area to side of property with access to sheds and bins.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Turn into Manse Road (opposite Ards Shopping Centre) and take second left into Brooklands Park then first right into Brooklands Avenue.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.