5 Mill Heights
, BT22 2WA
||5 Mill Heights, Kircubbin
- Split level, end townhouse on elevated site
- Superb sea views
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Modern kitchen with casual dining area
- Tiled shower room & separate cloakroom
- Utility room
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Enclosed garden to rear with decked terrace
- Ideal holiday or permanent home
"What would you pay for a view like this...? How about under £100,000!!"
Whether you're looking for a permanent home or are fortunate enough to be considering a holiday home, how could you ignore 5 Mill Heights, Kircubbin? The property is of really interesting split level design and sits on an elevated site with outstanding views of Strangford Lough and Kircubbin Bay towards Monaghan Bank. It offers a bright and spacious lounge with sea views and feature fireplace, a modern fitted kitchen/diner and separate utility area, 3 bedrooms, a tiled shower room and a separate cloakroom. It benefits from oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing and fascias in mahogany finish. Externally there is ample parking space to the front and an enclosed garden to the rear set over several levels with timber decking and garden shed.
Kircubbin village offers a good range of shops, petrol station, cafés and other amenities whilst Newtownards town is just 10 miles to the North. Internal viewing is highly recommended in order to fully appreciate this fine home and its outstanding setting so call us at your earliest convenience.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 1.32m x 1.37m (4' 4" x 4' 6")
- 4.06m x 4.95m (13' 4" x 16' 3")
Open fireplace with back boiler comprising cast iron surround, wood mantle and marble hearth. Internet point and T.V point. Single panel and double panelled radiators. Access to understair storage.
- 3.89m x 3.12m (12' 9" x 10' 3")
Range of high and low level units in a coloured finish. Integrated oven and hob with integrated extractor fan. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Single panel radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.03m x 2.54m (6' 8" x 8' 4")
Range of high and low level units in a coloured finish including a glass display cabinet. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Double panelled radiator. Access to rear.
- Tiled floor and tiled walls. W.C. Access to storage.
- Smoke alarm and double panelled radiator. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.33m x 2.9m (10' 11" x 9' 6")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.09m x 2.9m (13' 5" x 9' 6")
Built in storage. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.m x 1.91m (9' 10" x 6' 3")
Wood effect laminate. Single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising corner shower with Mira hand shower, corner wash hand basin and W.C. Chrome heated towel rail. Tiled foor and tiled walls.
- Rear consists of raised decking and wood shed. Oil tank and boiler is also located in the rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling into Kircubbin from Greyabbey turn left onto Blackhall Street and immediately left into Mill Heights.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.