37B Horse Park Lane
, Manse Road
, BT22 1DR
||37B Horse Park Lane, Manse Road, Kircubbin
- Beautiful, modern detached home (over 2,600 sq ft)
- Exceptional standard of presentation
- Versatile accommodation - up to 6 bedrooms
- Superb open plan living/kitchen/dining room
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- 4 ground floor bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Luxury ground floor bathroom + 1st floor shower room
- Oak effect uPVC double glazing - Oil fired central heating
- Solar hot water system
- Site of approx 0.7 acres beautifully landscaped
- Double garage (potential for conversion to annex)
- Current EPC rating - C71
Often New build homes end up with lots of outstanding finishing touches but this superb, 2,600 sq ft plus, detached bungalow is the exception to the rule both inside and out with everything finished to the highest of standards - it really needs to be seen to be appreciated.
"Wow! From the moment I entered this home I knew I was in a special place - the "floating" oak stairs were the first thing to catch my eye, then the floor tiles in the hallway, the stunning open plan kitchen/living/dining room with its vaulted ceiling, feature fireplace, granite worktops and feature lighting. The impressive list of features continued into the luxury bathroom with walk in shower, the master bedroom with dressing area and ensuite shower room, the formal lounge with its feature fireplace and up to the first floor with home office (6th bedroom), shower room and large bedroom. It simply continued outside with the fully tarmacked driveway, paved patio, sweeping lawned gardens and detached double garage (total site approx 0.7 acres). This is a stunning property which has been exceptionally well finished and offers up to 6 bedrooms (4 on ground floor) plus 2 reception rooms. It benefits from oak effect uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating and sits amidst beautiful rolling countryside yet is within commuting distance of Newtownards, Bangor and Belfast and is located on a main bus route for schools, etc.".
"Buyers, if you're looking for a beautifully finished home in the Ards Peninsula, which you can walk straight into and enjoy, then look no further. Call us to book a personal viewing at your first opportunity - we don't think you'll be disappointed".
- Oak effect uPVC door with viewing pane and twin side panels.
Feature tiled floor, Recessed spotlights and low wall spotlights, Two double panel radiators, Two smoke alarms, Phone point, Linen closet, Storage cupboard, Stairs to 1st floor landing.
- 5.77m x 3.38m (18' 11" x 11' 11")
Feature inset gas stove on granite hearth, Double panel radiator, TV point, Karndean parquet flooring.
- 8.36m x 7.85m (27' 5" x 25' 9")
At widest points.
KITCHEN - High and low level cream gloss units with granite worktops, 4 ring Neff induction hob, Stainless steel extractor hood, Two Bosch eye level ovens, Integrated Bosch microwave and warming drawer, Integrated Bosch dishwasher, Stainless steel 1 1/2 sink with mixer tap, Part tiled walls, Tiled floor and skirting, Under pelmet lighting, Space for American fridge-freezer, Recessed spotlights.
LIVING AREA - Tiled floor and skirting, Feature wood burning stove, TV point, Three double panel radiators.
DINING AREA - Tiled floor and skirting, Feature inset gas fire, Oak effect uPVC double doors to rear patio, Vaulted ceiling.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- High and low level cream gloss units with walnut effect roll edge worktops, Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, Recessed spotlights, Double panel radiator, Oak effect uPVC door to rear garden, Part tiled walls.
- White suite comprising freestanding bath, WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with storage under and walk in shower, Part tiled walls, Tiled floor, Recessed spotlights, Wall mounted radiator, Double panel radiator, Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.25m x 3.2m (10' 8" x 10' 6")
Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.25m x 3.2m (10' 8" x 10' 6")
Wood effect laminate flooring, Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.39m x 3.71m (14' 5" x 12' 2")
Double panel radiator, Walk in wardrobe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with storage under, Corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, Chrome heated towel rail, Tiled floor and skirting, Part tiled walls, Recessed spotlights, Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.19m x 3.66m (13' 9" x 12' 0")
Wood effect laminate flooring, Double panel radiator, TV point.
- Single panel radiator, Velux window, Smoke alarm, Under eaves storage.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 7.52m x 4.01m (24' 8" x 13' 2")
At widest points.
Two double panel radiators, Four Velux windows, Recessed spotlights, Built-in storage and rails, Under eaves storage.
- STUDY/BED 6:
- 4.04m x 3.68m (13' 3" x 12' 10")
Wood effect Karndean flooring, Two Velux windows, Double panel radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with storage under and corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, Chrome heated towel rail, Tiled walls and floor, Extractor fan, Recessed spotlights.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.58m x 5.11m (21' 7" x 16' 9")
Two up and over roller doors, Overhead storage, Light and power points.
- Tarmac driveway with ample space for several cars, Access to double garage, Decorative paved edges, Lawn area with planted beds and mature hedges.
Lawn garden to rear with brick paved patio, Planted beds and views over countryside, Oil tank, Light and tap.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Manse Road runs between Rubane and Ballyhalbert.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.