32 Culmore Avenue
, BT23 8LD
||32 Culmore Avenue, Newtownards
- End terraced home
- 2 bedrooms
- Open plan living/kitchen/diner
- Family bathroom
- uPVC double glazing and fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Lean-to garage + brick shed
- Generous and private gardens to front, side and rear
- Off street parking & driveway
- Close to Newtownards town centre
This affordable end terraced home has been neatly presented by its present owners and boasts an enviable site with off street parking, lean-to garage and lawned gardens to front, side and rear.
It offers 2 well proportioned bedrooms, a family bathroom and an inviting, open plan living/kitchen/diner. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and oil fired central heating.
There is much to like about this property and the generous site ensures that it has significant potential to grow and evolve should you require additional space in the future (subject to relevant consents and approvals). Viewing is essential to fully appreciate the value for money on offer with this home.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 5.61m x 5.13m (18' 5" x 16' 10")
Feature electric fireplace. T.V point. Wood effect laminate flooring in lounge and dining aroom area. Range of high and low level kitchen units with granite effect roll edge worktops. Integrated oven and hob with matching extractor fan. Stainless steel sink and half bowl with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Access to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.84m x 4.22m (9' 4" x 13' 10")
Access to built in storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.72m x 3.25m (8' 11" x 10' 8")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with hand shower and glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- 5.84m x 4.39m (19' 2" x 14' 5")
Lean-to garage with roller door. Oil boiler located in garage.
- Lawned front garden with driveway to front with path to front door. Enclosed rear lawned garden with paved patio area. uPVC fascias. Oil tank located in rear garden.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Upper Movilla Street turn onto Culmore Avenue.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.