2 Stewart Road
, BT23 7AZ
||2 Stewart Road, Newtownards
- Spacious detached family home (approx 2,200 sq ft)
- 4 double bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Family room & conservatory
- Kitchen with generous range of units
- Bathroom + cloakroom
- Integral garage
- Generous, elevated yet private corner site
- Oil fired central heating - Triple glazed - uPVC fascias
- Current EPC rating - F22
Are you seeking a superb detached family home (approx 2,200 sq ft) in a highly desirable location?
This detached property has so much to offer discerning buyers and at a very realistic price. It is largely hidden from the public gaze so, if you value privacy, it's ideal. If you prefer more open gardens then the mature plants, trees and shrubs could be easily thinned out to create more external space if required. Internally the property offers 4 double bedrooms (2 on the ground floor), a bright lounge with feature fireplace and a family room which is open plan to the adjoining conservatory. The kitchen is finished with a generous range of units in oak finish and there is both a family bathroom and a separate cloakroom. It property currently benefits from triple glazing, uPVC fascias and oil fired central heating. Externally it offers two separate driveways, a paved patio, tarmac driveway and several lawned areas.
Internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate this fine home and the potential within.
- Hardwood door with leaded glass viewing panes, Tiled floor, Part wood panelled walls, Sliding doors to;
- Wood flooring, Dado rail, Smoke alarm, Two single panel radiators, Storage cupboard, Stairs to 1st floor landing, Cornicing.
- 3.28m x 4.7m (10' 9" x 15' 5")
High and low level units in pine with light granite effect worktops, Part tiled walls, Belling range with 5 ring gas hob, Stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, Plumbed for washing machine, Tiled floor, Tongue & groove panelled ceiling, Space for fridge freezer, Double panel radiator.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Tiled floor, Part wood panelled walls, Hardwood door with leaded glass viewing panels to side, Cupboard with oil tank.
- 3.58m x 3.33m (11' 9" x 10' 11")
Wood flooring, Cornicing, TV Point, Open to;
- Tiled floor, Double panel radiator, uPVC door to rear, Storage cupboard with oil fired boiler.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.85m x 4.22m (15' 11" x 13' 10")
Wood flooring, Feature fireplace with marble hearth and inset and wood surround, TV Point, Single panel radiator, Cornicing.
- Small entrance hall with part wood panelled walls.
White WC and wall mounted wash hand basin, Part tiled walls, Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.83m x 4.22m (15' 10" x 13' 10")
Wood flooring, Two single panel radiators, Cornicing.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.61m x 4.72m (11' 10" x 15' 6")
Single panel radiator, Cornicing, Built-in wardbrobes.
- White suite comprising WC, Pedestal wash hand basin, Mira Sport electric shower with glass shower screen over wood panelled bath, Tiled floor , Chrome heated towel rail, Storage cupboard.
- 1.78m x 2.16m (5' 10" x 7' 1")
Wood flooring, Storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.55m x 3.61m (14' 11" x 11' 10")
Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.55m x 4.14m (14' 11" x 13' 7")
Built-in storage cupboards, Double panel radiator.
- Planted borders, Double gate to parking area and garage, Decking to rear, Security lighting.
- 4.83m x 5.44m (15' 10" x 17' 10")
Electric up and over door, Plumbed for tumble dryer, Light and power points, Tap.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along the Bangor Road turn left into Londonderry Road and immediately right into Stewart Road.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.