2 Ballyfrenis Cottages
, BT22 2BP
||2 Ballyfrenis Cottages, Millisle
- Beautiful rural cottage
- Significantly extended
- 3 bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room)
- Open plan living/kitchen/diner
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- uPVC double glazing & Oil fired central heating
- Detached garage & generous driveway
- Gardens to front & rear in lawn
- Countryside aspect to rear
Grant Estate Agents are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £127,500 for 2 Ballyfrenis Cottages, Millisle. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Grant Estate Agents, 7 High Street, Newtownards, Co Down, BT23 4JN on 028 91 828 100 before exchange of contracts.
"A place in the country..."
This semi detached bungalow offers an amazing opportunity to secure your home in the country at an exceptionally affordable price. With beautiful countryside views to the rear the property benefits from a sizeable extension to the rear which includes an open plan living/kitchen/dining area and uPVC double glazed conservatory. In addition the property offers 3 bedrooms, including a master with ensuite shower room, a family bathroom, a utility room and a cosy lounge with feature fireplace. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally it enjoys a pleasant site with gardens to front and enclosed to rear in lawn with mature shrubs, and a detached garage with generous driveway parking space.
This property won't sit for long so contact us at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
- Access to hotpress, roofspace and outside. Two single panelled and a double panelled radiator.
- 3.1m x 4.52m (10' 2" x 14' 10")
Open fireplace with cast iron surround, wood mantle and tiled hearth. Internet points and T.V points. Double panelled radiator.
- 3.02m x 4.27m (9' 11" x 14' 0")
Open planned to living/dining area (19-07 ft x14-00 ft) Range of high and low level units in a wood effect finish with roll edge worktops. Integrated oven and hob with integrated extractor fan. Stainless steel sink and half bowl with mixer taps. Integrated fridge-freezer and integrated dishwasher. Tiled kitchen floor and part tiled walls. Real wood flooring in the living/dining area with access to the conservatory via sliding patio doors. Single and double panelled radiators. T.V and phone point.
- 3.43m x 3.61m (11' 3" x 11' 10")
Tiled floor and two double panelled radiators. Access to rear via double patio doors.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.91m x 3.1m (12' 10" x 10' 2")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panelled radiator. Access to ensuite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising corner shower with Mira hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.77m x 4.17m (9' 1" x 13' 8")
At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.98m x 3.1m (6' 6" x 10' 2")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising corner bath with mixer taps, corner shower with Mira hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Single panel radiator.
- 5.72m x 3.12m (18' 9" x 10' 3")
Roller door. High and low level units in a wood effect finish with roll edge worktops. Boiler.
- Drive to side with front lawned area. Enclosed rear lawn with a brick paved patio area. Oil tank. Access to garage.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Located midway between Millisle & Carrowdore on Abbey Road.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.