18 Cornmill Way
, BT22 2FS
||18 Cornmill Way, Millisle
- Modern semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with separate utility room & cloakroom
- Family bathroom with bath & separate shower
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Enclosed garden to rear in lawn
- Tarmac driveway
- Short stroll to beach
- Current EPC rating - C72
With the recent completion of the Cornmill Development these semi detached homes have become highly sought after and an ideal first time buy or downsizer.
Of modern construction the property offers 3 first floor bedrooms, including master with ensuite shower room and a family bathroom with both bath and separate shower cubicle. The ground floor offers a spacious lounge with feature open fireplace, a well equipped kitchen with casual dining area and separate utility and cloakrooms. Naturally it benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally there is an enclosed rear garden in lawn, a tarmac driveway and a small, low maintenance front bed in decorative pebbles.
The local beach is just a short stroll away, ideal for dog owners perhaps, whilst Newtownards and Bangor are both within easy access via car or public transport and Belfast is within commuting distance.
Viewing by appointment accompanied by the agent.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Composite door with twin viewing panes. Single panel radiator
- 5.49m x 4.44m (18' 0" x 14' 7")
Feature wooden surround fireplace with cast iron inset and slate hearth.
2 double panelled radiators, phone and T.V point and smoke alarm.
- 3.99m x 3.05m (13' 1" x 10' 0")
Range of high/low level units with woodblock effect work-tops and up-stands.
Range of integrated appliances including Baumatic oven and hob with stainless steel extractor, fridge freezer and dishwasher. 1 1/2 bowl sink/drainer with mixer taps. Recess spotlights and smoke alarm.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.88m x 1.55m (6' 2" x 5' 1")
High and low level units to match kitchen with stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbed for washine machine and tumble dryer. Single panel radiator and white UPVC door to rear.
- SEPARATE WC:
- 2.67m x 1.55m (8' 9" x 5' 1")
White WC and corner pedestal wash-hand basin. Extractor fan
- Shelved hotpress and access to roofspace and smoke alarm.
- White WC and pedestal wash-hand basin, bath and separate thermostatic shower cubicle. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.53m x 3.58m (11' 7" x 11' 9")
Single panel radiator. TV point
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White WC, pedestal wash-hand basin, separate thermostatic shower cubicle and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.82m x 3.56m (9' 3" x 11' 8")
Single panel radiator. T.V point
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.84m x 2.95m (9' 4" x 9' 8")
Single panel radiator, phone point, T.V point and bulit-in storage cupboard
- Enclosed garden and lawn to rear, oil tank and boiler.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Millisle towards Newtownards (via Moss Road) turn right into the Cornmill Development. At the first "T" junction turn right then over the bridge on the left and at the next "T" junction number 18 is located just to the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.