163 Abbey Road
, BT22 2DQ
||163 Abbey Road, Millisle
- Beautifully presented detached home
- Open countryside views to rear
- 4 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Superb sun room with living/kitchen/dining areas
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Ground floor bathroom and first floor WC
- Utility room and integral garage
- Beautiful gardens to rear plus tarmac driveway
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Current EPC rating - D58
The term "deceptively spacious" is perhaps overused by Estate Agents but I bet you never thought that this home would extend to nearly 1,800 sq ft would include 4 well proportioned bedrooms and an exceptional sun room with kitchen, living and dining areas.
That sun room extension really is the "beating heart" of the home and the recent addition of a brand new kitchen, vaulted ceiling with feature exposed beam and multi fuel stove means it really is the place to "do life" with family and friends. If you like your own space there is a pleasant sitting room with feature fireplace and the adaptable accommodation, with 2 bedrooms and bathroom on the ground floor and 2 bedrooms with ensuite and WC on the first floor, could easily swap around to include a formal dining room if required. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and oil fired central heating. An integral garage and separate utility room completes the accommodation. Externally the property has a tarmac driveway with ample parking space whilst to the rear is the most beautifully presented garden with immaculate lawn, paved patio and open countryside views.
Located just 1/2 mile from Millisle village the beach is close at hand for walks or family time and Newtownards and Bangor are both around 15 minutes away by car. This beautiful home simply has to be seen to be fully appreciated so we invite you to contact us and secure an internal viewing at a convenient time.
- Oak effect uPVC door with leaded glass viewing pane and twin side panels.
Phone point, Single panel radiator, Smoke alarm, Stairs to 1st floor landing.
- 4.01m x 3.12m (13' 2" x 10' 3")
Feature fireplace with decorative tiled inset and cast iron surround, Single panel radiator, TV point.
- 6.45m x 5.31m (21' 2" x 17' 5")
At widest points - Approx. measurements.
High and low level units in white gloss with roll edge worktops and upstands, 1 1/2 stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, Integrated Bosch ceramic hob and extractor hood with black glass splashback, Integrated Bosch oven and microwave, Under pelmet lights, Wood effect laminate flooring.
Feature cast iron stove on slate hearth with brick feature behind, Feature exposed beams and vaulted ceiling, TV point, Two double panel radiators, Recessed spotlights, White uPVC double doors to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- White high and low level units with granite effect roll edge worktops, Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, Tiled splashback, Wood effect laminate flooring, Double panel radiator, Under pelmet lighting, Space for undercounter fridge and freezer, Extractor fan, Door to integral garage, White uPVC door to rear.
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with shower over, WC and wash hand basin with storage under, Chrome heated towel rail, Tiled walls, PVC tongue and groove panelled ceiling, Extractor fan, Hot press.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.04m x 2.72m (13' 3" x 8' 11")
Single panel radiator, Views over countryside, Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.94m x 3.2m (12' 11" x 10' 6")
Single panel radiator.
- Eaves storage, Velux window, Smoke alarm.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.99m x 3.78m (13' 1" x 12' 5")
Double panel radiator, Velux window, Single panel radiator, Recessed spotlights, Wood effect laminate flooring, 2 built-in storage cupboards.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising wash hand basin with storage under, WC and double shower cubicle with electric shower, Tiled walls and floor, Velux window, Extractor fan, Eaves storage.
- White wash hand basin with storage under and WC, Single panel radiator, Velux window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.68m x 3.4m (12' 1" x 11' 2")
Single panel radiator, Eaves storage, Access to roof space.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 4.09m x 3.28m (13' 5" x 10' 9")
Plumbed for washing machine, Roller door, Light and power points.
- Tarmac driveway to front with ample parking for several cars and access to integral garage.
Enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio and pebbled area, Planted beds, Views over countryside.
Light and tap, uPVC oil tank.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling from Millisle towards Carrowdore, 163 Abbey Road is located on the right hand side approx 1/2 mile from Millisle village.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.