152 Upper Greenwell Street
, BT23 8LX
||152 Upper Greenwell Street, Newtownards
- Beautifully presented terraced home
- Tastefully modernised throughout
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with multi fuel stove
- Luxury fitted kitchen
- Modern tiled bathroom
- Oak effect uPVC double glazing
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Enclosed yard to rear
- Updated EPC to follow.
"Recently renovated and modernised to a "turn key" standard - could you be the lucky next owner of this superb home...?"
We saw this house just over 3 years ago when the present owners purchased it and to see it again today is simply breath taking. They have left nothing to chance and have completely refreshed the property to create an exceptional, modern terraced home which would make an excellent first time buy or fresh start.
It offers 3 well proportioned bedrooms (bedroom 3 is currently equipped as a dressing room with extensive storage), a lounge with feature cast iron multi fuel stove, a kitchen with dining area and attractive range of modern cream units and a fully tiled bathroom with "P" bath and shower over. It benefits from oak effect uPVC double glazing & fascias, Phoenix gas central heating and cavity wall insulation. Externally there is an enclosed yard to the rear with brick paved raised patio.
This property simply must be seen to be appreciated so contact us now to secure your personal viewing.
- Oak effect uPVC double glazed door to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring, recessed spotlight, double radiator, stairs to first floor landing.
- 4.32m x 4.22m (14' 2" x 13' 10")
(At widest points). Feature multi fuel stove with slate hearth. Wood effect laminate flooring. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 5.31m x 3.07m (17' 5" x 10' 1")
Range of high and low level units in cream finish with roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated stainless steel oven & gas hob. Plumbed for washing machine. Under pelment lighting. Tiled floor & part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Under stairs storage cupboard. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- Access to roofspace
- White suite comprising "P" bath with termostatic shower over, glass shower screen, WC and wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor. Recessed spotlights, extractor fan, single radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.22m x 2.74m (13' 10" x 9' 0")
(at widest points) - Double radiator. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 3.12m (10' 8" x 10' 3")
Double radiator. Recessed spotlights. Hotpress.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.69m x 2.49m (8' 10" x 8' 2")
Extensive range of built in storage. Single radiator.
- Garden to front in pebbled bed. Enclosed yard to rear with raised brick paved patio.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Upper Greenwell Street runs from Georges Street to Bowtown Road.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.