149 Harbour Road
, BT22 1BP
||149 Harbour Road, Ballyhalbert
- Investment opportunity
- All genuine offers considered
- Detached property with exceptional sea view
- 3/4 bedroom
- Lounge with sea view
- Kitchen with dining area
- Bathroom & separate WC
- Gardens to front, side and rear with tarmac driveway
- Lean-to garage (in need of repair)
- Current EPC rating - D55
"An investment opportunity with exceptional coastal sea views...All genuine offers considered".
Are you looking for a fixer upper or a home with stunning sea views? 149 Harbour Road, Ballyhalbert is a detached property with versatile accommodation but in need of some care, attention and modernisation. It offers a large lounge, a kitchen/diner, a dining room and 1 bedroom on the ground floor with 2 further bedrooms, a bathroom and WC on the first floor. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally there is ample parking on the tarmac driveway plus lawned gardens to front, side and rear. There is also a lean-to garage, mostly in wood, which is in need of repair or replacement.
The possibilities with this home are excellent and the setting is outstanding, with uninterrupted views of the Irish Sea, so do your sums, use your imagination, make us a genuine offer and let's see what the future brings for you and this detached home.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 1.96m x 1.27m (6' 5" x 4' 2")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Single glazed windows.
- 4.52m x 5.31m (14' 10" x 17' 5")
Wood effect laminate flooring, two double panel radiators.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.57m x 3.61m (15' 0" x 11' 10")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panel radiator.
- 5.74m x 3.96m (18' 10" x 13' 0")
Range of high and low level units in a painted finish. Belfast sink with mixer taps. Belling oven and hob with matching extractor fan. Part tiled walls and wood effect laminate flooring. Internet point and smoke alarm. Access to rear garden.
- Acess to under-stair storage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.49m x 3.07m (8' 2" x 10' 1")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.57m x 3.18m (15' 0" x 10' 5")
Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.57m x 2.62m (8' 5" x 8' 7")
Single panel radiator.
- 1.65m x 1.91m (5' 5" x 6' 3")
White suite comprising bath and Triton hand shower.Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Corner wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail.
- 2.97m x 0.84m (9' 9" x 2' 9")
Tiled floor and W.C. Storage space.
- Access to the roofspace and hotpress.
- Tarmacked driveway and grassed front lawn. Rear garden is tarmacked with grassed area.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Situated on the coast road between Ballyhalbert and Portavogie close to "Burr Point" and Ballyhalbert harbour.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.