13 Cooks Brae
, BT22 2SQ
||13 Cooks Brae, Kircubbin
- Beautifully presented mid terrace
- 3 bedrooms plus attic room
- Lounge with feature cast iron stove
- Luxury fitted kitchen with dining area
- Modern tiled bathroom
- Fully modernised internally
- Recently rewired, replastered and new roof
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Parking to rear
- Current EPC rating - E40
This mid terrace home has been lovingly modernised and presented by its present owners and would make an excellent first time buy.
It offers a generous lounge with real wood flooring and feature cast iron stove, a well proportioned kitchen with dining area and modern white units, 3 first floor bedrooms, fully tiled bathroom with white suite and an attic room or 4th bedroom accessed via a permanent staircase. There are lots of nice luxury touches such as the oak wood doors with etched glass to the ground floor rooms, tiled flooring in the entrance hall and kitchen and the footlights to the kitchen units. The property has been rewired and replastered and benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. It has also recently had a complete new roof renovation. Externally there is parking to the rear and all the local amenities of Kircubbin village are within easy reach.
Viewing strictly by appointment and genuine offers are invited. Come and see how good a house in Cooks Brae can be.
- Outside porch with recessed spotlight.
- White uPVC door with viewing pane.
Tiled floor, Single panel radiator, Recessed spotlights, Smoke alarm, TV point, Understairs storage cupboard, Stairs to 1st floor.
- 5.56m x 3.15m (18' 3" x 10' 4")
Feature brick fireplace with multi-fuel stove on slate hearth, Wood floor, TV point, Double panel radiator, Single panel radiator.
- 3.89m x 3.02m (12' 9" x 9' 11")
High and low level units in cream with wood block effect roll edge worktops, 1 1/2 stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, Integrated oven, 5 ring gas hob and extractor hood, Plumbed for washing machine, Space for tumble dryer and fridge-freezer, Part tiled walls, Tiled floor, Footlights, Recessed spotlights, Single panel radiator, White uPVC door to rear.
- Recessed spotlights, Smoke alarm, Stairs to 2nd floor, Hot press, Velux.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.91m x 3.m (12' 10" x 9' 10")
Single panel radiator, Views towards Lough.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.12m x 2.46m (10' 3" x 8' 11")
At widest points.
Single panel radiator, Views towards Lough, Under stairs storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.1m x 2.72m (10' 2" x 8' 11")
Double panel radiator.
- White suite comprising panel bath with Redring Active 3205 electric shower over and glass shower screen, WC and wash hand basin with storage under, Single panel radiator, Tiled floor, Tiled walls.
- ATTIC ROOM:
- 3.81m x 2.44m (12' 6" x 8' 0")
Measurements are approximate.
Velux window, Radiator, Eaves storage cupboards.
- Concrete yard to rear with parking area, uPVC oil tank, Access for bins.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Just off Main Street, Kircubbin.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.