10 Lisleen Place
, BT23 4NH
||10 Lisleen Place, Newtownards
- End terrace home
- 2 bedrooms
- uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating
- Generous garden to rear in lawn
- Current EPC rating - D58
If you're looking for a first home, a fresh start or a buy to let investment property then this end of terrace chalet style property could be ideal.
It offers a good sized lounge open plan to a dining area, a kitchen, a bathroom and 2 well proportioned bedrooms. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally it enjoys a great rear garden in lawn, with brick sheds, whilst to the front there is a small low maintenance bed. The property is located in a small cul de sac which has recently benefited from some landscaping and planting by the Housing Executive.
Convenient to all local shops and amenities this property could be perfect for you.
- White uPVC double glazed door.
Wood effect laminate flooring, Stairs to 1st floor, Single panel radiator, Smoke alarm.
- 3.66m x 3.3m (12' 0" x 10' 10")
Feature fireplace, Double panel radiator, Dado rail, Wood effect laminate flooring, TV point, Open to;
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.67m x 2.57m (8' 9" x 8' 5")
Wood effect laminate flooring, Single panel radiator, Dado rail.
- 2.54m x 2.34m (8' 4" x 7' 8")
High and low level units in maple effect with roll edge worktops, Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, Integrated oven, hob and extractor hood, Plumbed for washing machine, Space for fridge-freezer, Part tiled walls, Double panel radiator, White uPVC door to rear.
- Smoke alarm, Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.17m x 3.68m (13' 8" x 12' 1")
Single panel radiator, Shelved hot press, Built-in storage.
- White suite comprising panel bath with electric shower over and glass shower screen, Pedestal wash hand basin, WC, Double panel radiator, Tiled floor, Part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- Single panel radiator.
- Pebbled garden to front with paved path.
Garden to rear in lawn enclosed by hedging, uPVC oil tank, Paved path, Brick shed.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Circular Road at Regent House School turn into Donard Avenue then first left into Lisleen Place.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.