1 Brooklands Avenue
, BT23 4XZ
||1 Brooklands Avenue, Newtownards
- Detached family home
- Potential 4 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Lounge with feature gas fire
- Dining room
- Kitchen with dining area
- Bathroom with whirlpool bath
- Oil fired central heating
- Mahogany effect uPVC double glazing and fascias
- Detached double garage with electric door
- Gardens in lawn to front & rear
- Current EPC rating - F37
"An exceptional and versatile family home in a highly sought after location..."
Although this home would benefit from some modernisation and redecoration it is, nevertheless, a substantial property, at approximately 1,800 sq ft, with versatile accommodation, in sound condition at a very reasonable price and would make a superb family home. The property originally offered 4 first floor bedrooms and a large bathroom but was altered to provide a large ensuite and dressing area for the master bedroom (this could be reversed if desired). The ground floor provides a generous lounge and separate dining room (potential 4th or 5th bedroom if required), a cloakroom, kitchen with sitting/dining area and large conservatory. Externally there is a double garage with electric roller door, a generous tarmac driveway and gardens to front and rear in lawn with paved patio area and mature shrubs. The property benefits from oil fired central heating and mahogany effect uPVC double glazing.
Set in one of Newtownards most sought after locations, close to Ards shopping centre, and on the Belfast side of town this could be your perfect opportunity to purchase a home at an affordable price and finish it to your own tastes and standards.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 0.97m x 2.18m (3' 2" x 7' 2")
- 5.97m x 4.44m (19' 7" x 14' 7")
Feature brick fireplace with wood mantle and granite hearth. Gas fire. Two double panel radiators.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.45m x 4.44m (11' 4" x 14' 7")
Double panel radiator.
- 2.97m x 3.53m (9' 9" x 11' 7")
Range of high and low units in painted finish. Hob and extractor fan. Integrated oven and grill. Plumbed for a washing machine. Single panel radiator. Access to conservatory.
- 3.4m x 2.92m (11' 2" x 9' 7")
At widest points. Tiled floor. Access to rear garden.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.m x 2.54m (9' 10" x 8' 4")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panel radiator.
- 3.m x 0.89m (9' 10" x 2' 11")
W.C and pedestal wash hand basin. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.75m x 3.45m (15' 7" x 11' 4")
At widest points. Single panel radiator. Access to ensuite/dressing area.
- ENSUITE/DRESSING AREA
- 3.86m x 3.28m (12' 8" x 10' 9")
Built in wardrobe. Cublicle shower with Aqualisa hand shower. W.C and wash hand basin. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 4.44m (10' 6" x 14' 7")
Built in wardrobe. Single panel radiator,
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 3.53m (9' 9" x 11' 7")
Single panel radiator.
- 3.15m x 3.53m (10' 4" x 11' 7")
Light coloured suite comprising whirlpool bath with Aqualisa hand shower and glass screen. W.C and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Access to hotpress.
- Access to roofspace. Smoke alarm.
- 4.9m x 5.28m (16' 1" x 17' 4")
Oil fired boiler. Roller door.
- Tarmacked driveway with a grassed front garden. Rear garden is partly paved with prominent grassed area and wooden shed. Access to the garage.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Turn into Manse Road (opposite Ards Shopping Centre) and take second left into Brooklands Park then first right into Brooklands Avenue.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.